Question: I THINK MY ARMS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

mosher1yr - Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:05 am

I work for budwieser putting beer into trucks with forklifts. A couple of nights ago i was putting beer into one of the bays of the trucks when the beer wouldn go into the bays cause i had stacked to high. So i got off my forklift and perceed to push the beer in when a co worker came a long to help we got the beer in their and i was holding it their so it wouldnt fall. He jumped on my forklift and pushed the beer the rest of the way in the bay. But my arm was still in their the forklift smashed my arm hard against the side of the truck and i watch my elbow go flat. It been four days ago and i can move my are down but not up i cant pick up anything as simply as a pen. Its very swallon. I would go to the doctor but i have no insurance. So am i being a wimp or is it broken or is something else wrong please help. Thankyou
 Theresa Jones, RN - Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:53 am

User avatar Hi mosher1yr,
It's certainly not an impossibility that a fracture is present and I strongly urge you to go in for an evaluation by a physician. Untreated fractures may cause complications. Most hospitals and clinics have programs for those that are uninsured to provide care at a reduced fee or free that is usually based on income and need. Here is a link that may direct you in assistance needed. I hope you find it helpful.
Click here!

|