News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Orthopedics Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Orthopedics Answers List

Forum Name: Joint surgery

Question: Bunionectomy surgery

Scrubgirl - Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:54 pm

I am looking for an orthopedic surgeon in my surrounding area that is reliable and qualified to do my bunionectomy surgery. I am a little pressed for time and need it done on Christmas break when I'm out of college for a few weeks. I'm in the Surgical
Technology field and must remain on my feet for hours at a time and I need time to heal before I go back in January. I would prefer an orthopedic surgeon from either UK Medical Center in Lexington, KY, or one from UT Medical Center in Knoxville, TN. I am a 40 year old female. Shoe correction and antiinflammatorys have been unsuccessful. There is no other family history of my condition and I am in very good health. I am taking no medications at this time.

Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:21 pm

User avatar Since we are not in your country, it is difficult for us to advise on this. You should be able to call a hospital for names of surgeons or podiatrists who may be able to do this. Otherwise I would suggest you call your health plan for this information. Good luck

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here