Forum Name: Spinal problems and back pain

Question: LEFT SPINAL AREA, ARMPIT, WAIST IN SEVERE PAIN

prudy - Sun May 10, 2009 6:28 am

Some unknown substance caused the sudden pain on the left side affecting the left spinal area, armpit reaching upto the left waist and front chest area immediately after consuming my tea in the morning. What are the appropriate tests to be undergone?

Generally I suffer from sever joint pains of both the shoulder and knee joints. But I never get back pain. I practise yoga. Occasionally I suffer from pelvic pain.

Please help me diagonise this problem.
 Tom Plamondon PA-C - Thu May 14, 2009 9:46 pm

This is a hard diagnosis to make since we do not know what the offending agent is. If you suspect something in the tea that shouldn't be there, some testing of the tea is in order.

If there is any swelling of the throat or lips or if you have difficulty breathing go to the emergency room promptly or call the emergency medical service.

All the best to you.

|