Forum Name: Spinal problems and back pain

Question: Lack of spinal fluid

Theresa - Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:51 am

I hope someone might be able to help me understand a possible cause of spinal fluid missing in the spine. A diagnosis of osteoarthritis in the neck and spinal stenosis have been made by one neurologist. In addition, the neurologist stated that the spinal fluid flows from the brain to the neck area, then is absent from the spine for about two inches, but is visible again, and continues downward, after the "empty" area. Numbness, pain and active spasms are present in the left arm. I have had no luck researching this and not much more luck in getting straight answers. I am hoping someone can give me any information, even if it is minimal, about what may be causing this and if there are treatment options available. It would like to add, for clarity, that this is not my condition, but the condition of my mother who is 53 years old.
 siroos - Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:31 am

how to improve spinal fluid.help to increes if the levels too low.
does too much sex reduces the spinal fluid? please help me un derstand.an increese in number of times a person is having sex effects the spine in any way? thanks

|