Question: Broken foot

kbloom - Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:34 pm

I was diagnosed with a broken foot a few years ago but treatment was not performed because it did not bother me at the time.

Now my foot throbs constantly and is quite painful.

The injury occured while I was playing baseball. I was a pitcher and had a ball hit back at me right off the outer part of my right foot. The pain is in the middle part of the outer portion of my foot if you are looking down at it. Also, you can see the bone in this area sticking out a little bit as compared to my other foot--kinda in a triangular shape.

My question is, now that I have walked around and exercised, etc., with this injury for several years, have I done permanent damage to my foot? Will surgery be required to fix this? Thank you.
 kbloom - Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:09 pm

Just want to say thanks for all the reply's I've received since July. :cry:

|