Forum Name: Spinal problems and back pain

Question: Low back and neck pain, nausea and vomiting...

sedotec21303 - Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:23 pm

One week ago I was in a car accident. I was stopped behind a school bus which has its red lights flashing. The vehicle behind me never stopped and ran into me forcing me into the ditch. At the time I was only stiff. Over the past week I have developed severe low back and neck pain which has been causing headaches and nausea. Today I began vomiting (twice today). I am still extremely nauseated and feel like I am on the verge of vomiting most of the time. Should I be concerned?
 sedotec21303 - Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:51 pm

One week ago I was in a car accident. I was stopped behind a school bus which has its red lights flashing. The vehicle behind me never stopped and ran into me forcing me into the ditch. At the time I was only stiff. Over the past week I have developed severe low back and neck pain which has been causing headaches and nausea. Today I began vomiting (twice today). I am still extremely nauseated and feel like I am on the verge of vomiting most of the time. I am also feeling unusually sleepy. Should I be concerned?