Question: HElp I broke my wrist a few months ago....

Ghostmanonthird - Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:29 pm

I broke my wrist back in may for the first time (my left one). I got my cast off in July but still when I try to play guitar, my wrist hurts and somtimes feels a little stiff. Is there anythirg wrong? Also the rond bone on the top of your wrist is now farther into my wrist so my wrist now appears to be flat unlcess you carefully feel it. Is this normal?
 angel2close - Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:46 am

It has been my experience both personal :( and in my work, to have some of the stiffness and aching in a previously fractured wrist to continue for months after the break is healed. It does get better but it takes time. Give it a while longer and see how you are doing. As for the 'round bone' seeming to be different than the other wrist, it may very well be something that you have always had and never had reason to notice before or dependent on the type of fracture and how and if the bones had to be 'set' it may be new. This is not something that I would worry about.

|