Question: Pre-adolescence

forester - Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:54 am

Is it normal for pre-adolescent boys (almost 11) to experience pre-ejaculate emissions and confuse it with urine?

I am unable to find written information on some of the pre-pubescent changes for boys around sexuality. Can you recommend any books for both pre-teens and parents on this subject?
 forester - Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:10 am

I guess the doctor doesn't know, and neither does anyone else who has viewed my sincere inquiry out of the 26 times.
 Dr. Heba Ismail - Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:02 am

We apologize for the delay, but this question had been long forwarded to another specialist to answer.
So as not to keep you waiting, no, it is not unusual for a child of this age to not know the difference, it is just a matter of ignorance on his side.
I have come across this website which you may find useful.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexuality

|