Question: Foot Callus/corn

DmadaszJr - Sun May 06, 2007 1:47 am

Hello I am 26 m, and have had on the ball of my left foot a corn or callus. I have had it for about 2 years and starting to get really annoying. I have had one before when I was about 12, but it went away about 6 months later. What do I need to do to get rid of it, and why/how do I get them. I have tryed many different things at the local walmart, but nothing seems to do any good. Any advise for me?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:03 pm

User avatar Sometimes the callous removing pads with salicylic acid work well. You can put one on for 48 hours then remove it and replace it with another if needed. Follow the directions on the box.

If this doesn't work you may want to see a podiatrist about having it removed. It can often be done in the office.

shdille - Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:34 am

i have a small lump of soft tissue on the bottom of my foot. its reddish in color and generally has no feeling when i touch it. when ruptured it will bleed continuously until it heals. slightly painful when poked with a finger. Ive had it frozen twice, my doctor back in 1997 said it was a plantars wart. i have a picture that im trying to upload to this site.

|