Question: My daughter has a problem that I can find no info about Help

Stacy27 - Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:10 pm

:cry: Hello,

My daughter is 6 years old. She has been at her fathers for the weekend. Her step-mom called me yesterday stating that Shianne (my daughter) had been complaining about her eye hurting and rubbing it alot. Step-mom (Dawn) said she looked and Shianne has a bubble in her actual eye ball filled with fluid. I had remembered her saying something about her eye maybe once before she left but as a 6 year old they always have something hurting. So I didn't really look much. Dawn is a nurse and she doesnt know what it could be. I have also never heard of this. I have several medical books and even a doctors medical book and can not find anything stating what it could be. I have looked online and so on. She will be coming home today. I will call the docotrs first thing in the morning and hopefully they can get her in but I want to know if its something serious? Do I need to take her to emergency room? I need help please. Thanks alot. for anyone who even takes the time to read this.

Sincerly,

Desperate Mom :?
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:50 pm

User avatar Dear Stacy,

i recommend that you take her to the er as soon as she gets to you or even call your step mom so that she gets her to the er if still possible.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com