Question: Off and on groin ache after heavy lifting

samsonlxa926 - Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:42 pm

I was lifting something that weighed 150lbs this past Saturday. The next day I had an ache in my left, lower groin area. It is now Thursday, the ache is there off and on but not constant like it was on Sunday. There is no buldge and no tenderness in the area from my observation and touch. It doesn't cause any pain really, it is just annoying. I haven't seen a doctor in a very long time and currently don't have a doctor. I just don't want this to be a hernia. Thanks for your time.

Andrew
 Dr. Heba Ismail - Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:59 pm

Hello Andrew,
I'm afraid it wont be easy to tell unless a physician examines you. In case of a hernia, sometimes pain precedes the discovery of a lump.
Have someone have a look, then we can discuss the possibilties.

|