Question: HGH/ growth question

davecraze101 - Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:55 am

I am 15 and two months and am 5"6. I think I am in tanner stage 4 judging from my pubic hair, and would like to know if there is any chance at all that I could reach 5"10 or 5"11. More specifically, how much can injectable HGH help me (doctor already permitted) grow in about a year? Can calcium fuse my bones too early? Lastly, is there anything AT ALL that I can do to delay bones fusing (medication) etc.
Thank you
 Dr. Heba Ismail - Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:38 am

Dear davecraze101,
Have you done an X-ray on your wrist? If not, ask your doctor if you can do one, to determine your 'bone age'. It's done on the left wrist. Also, get a comment on the epiphysis, which is the line of fusion in the bones.
Also, I need to know, have you been diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency?
 davecraze101 - Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:54 pm

I do not have growth hormone feficiency, bbut the doctor has nonetheless allowed me, if I so wish, to be injected with HGH. However, my father, an orthopedic surgeon, has suggested an alternative known as KIMI. Growtaller.net offers Kimi for 50$ and MFIII for 160$. Now I know that it may seem like a scam, but they have free 1 on 1 phone consultations, a lifetime money back gaurantee, and people on message boards talking about their success with it. They have the most scientific backing of any site I've ever seen. So I have a new question, do you think that insoles based on the principle of reflexcology can stimulate natural hormone production? Also, the package comes with revolutionary pills called MFIII, filled with young sheep cells wich are supposed to revitalize growth plates and bones, basically unfusing bones, which is a treatment used in Switzerland. I'd appreciate it SO much if you could quickly glance at these two pages and tell me if they are legit:
1. http://www.growtaller.net/device.html - kimi
2. http://www.growtaller.net/supplement.html - MFIII
 Dr. Heba Ismail - Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:40 am

Dear davecraze101,
Thank you for sending me the links, I've had a look at them.
I must say I'm not a great fan for new products, until they've been used long enough to exclude the possibility of long-term side effects. But, that's my opinion!
I've searched the net for opinions on these two products, and found, I hope, a useful forum, where many with similar questions to yours, share their experience with each other and with the experts. May be you'd like to check it out:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/189510
 Peters - Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:50 pm

Im Peter. The KIMI products are very much a SCAM. I have not tried them myself. but I know stuff about them.

They have a repution/proof of not answering letters, no working products, painful products, products that don't contain what it says to contain AND check this out, they even call customers losers and other names that are generally not considered nice when the poor people wants to send them back. They are currently running 8 diffrent companies with similliar scams, how do I know that? those companies boxes and packages have the same producers, generally looks the same and really are the same. Some of the there companies have fake, hidden or the same adresses as some of there other companies.
That is what I know about KIMI, yoko and all the other names they have. some of there companies have been shut down though along side 10 other companies a couple of weeks ago by the royal canadian mounted police. that should make one suspicious of KIMI.

The network54 forum: http://www.network54.com/Forum/189510
I don't think the content there is to be taken to serious, there are a few tips and hints, suspiciously enough though is that the forum in question is written by one and same person which works for a heighboosting company. so that doesnt seem to nice of them to mislead people. NOTE: I can be wrong about the forum. But I know KIMI good.

I wrote this to assist davecraze101 in his search with the little information I have. I have investigated height gaining stuff for some time now and I love to share and help. I hope it helped.

//thanks
 Peters - Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:07 pm

some working things is the growth hormones under controlled circumstances ( doctors help or other professionals and alternative amateurs). also hypnosis can be good. some folks laugh at hypnosis, but I don't. I think thats one of the safe ways of growing.
There has been serveral documented attemts with hypnosis induced height gaining and they have worked. In germany a docotr in the sixties sucessfully hypnotized his subjects to grow taller, documented it with video and photographs. My favorite exampel is the guy Hans who grew 32 cm (1 feet 1) in three months , hans was 25, now that is an extreme subject but what I am trying to say is that it worked on many people, the catch is that the subject has to have the abillity to be hypnotized. Diffrent theirys have said that people who have a low IQ is harder to hypnotize and others suggest the opposite. so that can be worth trying.
I have the same problem with short stature I am 5'4 ½ (167cm). hypnosis don't work on me though as I am not able to get hypnotized by any of the hypno docotrs I have been to.

hope this helped to. if you want to give me more questions my e-mail EccentricEye@hotmail.com

//thanks
 davecraze101 - Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:34 pm

I had a bone age done just recemtly at 15 and 2/3 on my wrist and it said 17 years though with a wide variance. However, I have grown about 3.25-4 cm in the past six months. Is it possible tat the wrist age is abnormas, since I know I didn't start puberty early? I'm currently taking an aromatase inhibitor, but is it ven worth it if the bone age is correct? Is tjhere any chance for maybe 2 more years at a bone age of 17. My height based on parents should be more like 5"10 or "10.5, so this is very dissapointing. Can an endocrinologist help me, maybe give me IGF shots or something. I anticipate your reply Dr. Thank you very much for your help, its been a long time since I asked my original wuestion and a lot has changed.
 Dr. Heba Ismail - Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:18 am

An endocrinologist would certainly be very helpful in your case, as sometimes bone age could be misinterpreted. He/she may also ask for some lab studies, in addition to looking at your growth pattern over the years, and finally be able to inform you of your chances at growing and the need for medications.
 cherelle2004 - Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:30 pm

Hi I'm a 17 year old female. I'm 5'3 1/2 and I heard that taking secretagogues will help me gain a couple of inches. This is an article from http://www.hghforheight.com/ "A secretagogue is a substance that stimulates the pituitary gland to produce HGH. This has been an intriguing avenue of research.They seem to have their greatest effectiveness in young (under age 35) and highly athletic people, and require high dose to generate a meaningful response".With healthy eating, exercise, and taking alfalfa, Arginine Ornithine Lysine other supplements will this help me get taller? I want to be 5'7 is that possible? I also heard on http://www.easyheight.com that kicking with ankle weights microfractures (tiny bone fractures) may be generated as the shin bone is lengthened in a process that calcium will deposit in such fractures and heal those areas. is that safe?

demandby - Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:36 pm

Reflexology have been a proven technique towards better health and even height growth.
Today, we have a choice. don't worry about consuming any stuff. Simply wear a massaging shoe pad that have reflexology nodes which is called Yoko Height Increase or Kimi Height Increase.
We are the global wholesaler for these bestselling products.
Do visit http://www.demandby.com for more info or you can email me at demandby@gmail.com

Buy direct, buy wholesale.

|