News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Pediatrics Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Pediatrics Answers List

Forum Name: Pediatric Topics

Question: Constant Tierdness and weakness

EternalLies - Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:01 pm

Hi My daughter is Constantly tierd to the point where she cant keep her eyes open constantly she lacks any energy she says she feels weak muscles and feels heavy this has been going on for about 4 or 5 days she has not had any other sickness besids feeling her pulse in her hands and feet and sweating when trying to sleep. I don't know what this could be caused from she sleeps from about 12 13 hours during the day at night about 6 hours then she gets that tierd weak feeling and goes back to sleep for about 6 more hours is this cause for concern what should I do some please help???? :?: :?: :?: :?:
 Dr. Heba Ismail - Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:15 am

I suggest you take her to the doctor immediately for a proper evaluation of her condition.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here