Powered by

Home  |  Forums  |  Humor  |  Advertising  |  Contact
   Ask a Doctor

News via RSS

Forum Archives

Primary Care

Other Sections

Research Tools

Medical Tutorials

Medical Software

The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Forum Name: Ear Nose and Throat

Question: Help me!!!!!!!!!!!

lynxmattyuk - Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:31 pm

Hello. For the last 4 weeks I have had a very bad Cough. I am 15 and I am a smoker, and I have been smoker for about half a year know. I have had serious Depression for the past 5month, and this on top doesnít help one little bit. but my Coughing is starting to really annoy me know, as soon as I wake up in the morning Iím Coughing and all threw the day till I go to sleep. It's not painful, but my Coughing sounds like a barking dog. I was smoking about 15 a day till I I started worrying about my health. Now Iím only on from 3 to 5 a day. I drink 3-4 pints a water a day also. I have been to the doctor and says I have a tingle in my throat which is causing me to Cough, now I didnít pick up everything I said as this was 3 weeks ago. I have been having allot of yellow, grungy flem when come out when I spit and Cough. I have also been having some medicine for my Cough which is: Covonia and Bronchial but nothing is working.

Someone please help, as I am going through a very hard time at just 15 and I am worried.
lynxmattyuk - Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:36 pm

I would apprechaite if someone could help.

lynxmattyuk - Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:26 am

send to a friend

Are you a doctor or a nurse?

Do you want to join the Doctors Lounge online medical community?

Participate in editorial activities (publish, peer review, edit) and give a helping hand to the largest online community of patients.

Click on the link below to see the requirements:

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.
We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here

Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions | Editorial Board | About us
Copyright © 2001-2007 The Doctors Lounge. All rights reserved.