The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers
"The information provided
on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the
relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her
Primary Care Answers List
Question: Recruitment -MNC Speciality Hospital Dubai -U.
- Mon May 17, 2004 8:33 am
The Client - A MNC speciality Hopsital in Dubai -U.
A] Medical Consultants
Senior Radiologists -With nuclear ,Interventional Exp.
Infectious Diseases Consultant
Plastic Surgeon .
Senior Resident - Cardiac Surgery
Applicants with post American Board certification or Canadian FRCPC or UK FRCS , 4 to 6 years of experience at a full Consultant level only need apply .Locum tenens or Permanent contracts available for most specialties.
On offer a superb tax free relocation package, benefits generous leave, free hospital accommodation, air tickets and end of service payments .
Director Material Management
Director Marketing & Sales
Director Out patients Clinics
Manager-Sales & Business development .
Cardiology Technicians - EEG technicians .
Applicants to have minimum of 6 yrs of exp in [Govt] Registered Hospitals with relevant educational background .
Do email resume [Word Doc] with your name ,post and current location ,in the subject line of your email .
Mr Kamal M Mehta
Dubai - U.
Off tel 00971 3350620 [+4 HRS gmt ]
9 TO 5 Saturday to Wednesday
9 TO 1 Thursday
- Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:31 am
Rohini, Delhi – 110 085.
Mobile No Roaming: 91-9871502198
Office Phone : 91-11-52999981
More than 15 years of experience as Secretary, Executive Secretary / Medical Secretary in health care and other organizations.. A brief outlook into my personal as well as professional assignments.
Date of Birth : 22-06-1966
Place of Birth : Kerala, India.
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Whether valid passport
Holder : Yes (Expiry Date :2010)
1. A Bachelor Degree of Arts in Economics from Kerala University
2. A diploma holder of Computer applications from Indian Software College, Delhi.
3. A certificate holder of Executive Quick Information Technology Program in Computer from Software Technology Group, Delhi.
4. Attended Secretarial Practice course at Royal College of Studies, Delhi.
5. A diploma holder of Medical Transcription from American Institute of Medical Transcrption.
KNOWLEDGE IN COMPUTER
WindowsXP operations in the area of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint Presentation/Slides, MS Photoshop and web related jobs like surfing internet sites, download / upload various information, checking emails and the technical know-how of using Scanner & Fax Machine and CD backup system.
KNOWLEDGE IN TYPING & SHORTHAND
Typing speed in MS Word is 60 words per minute and Shorthand speed is 90 w.
HealthCare Company “Delhi Heart & Lung Institute”. June,
2002 till date.
The Delhi Heart & Lung Institute brings forth to its clients, area physician, and the community state-of-the-art programs in cardiopulmonary disease prevention, urgent cardiopulmonary care, full cardiopulmonary consultative services, complete cardiovascular and pulmonary diagnostic testing and sophisticated cardiac and pulmonary treatments.
• Working as Secretary to Chairman & Managing Director (Director of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery).
• Dealing with office correspondence independently.
• Reminding Chairman about upcoming conference /seminars both domestic and international and its exact schedule month, date,& time.
• Arranging flight tickets to destination of his tour and coordinating with embassy to get visa issued.
• To open the Internet sites to check-up e-mails and to ensure important e-mails are put up to the Chairman for his remarks and information.
• To ensure all correspondence papers are filed in proper manner and according to proper coding system
• To ensure presentation CD done on MS PowerPoint is handed over to the Chairman along with his Laptop before he leaves for any conference or CME.
• Coordinating with patient, their attendants, fixing appointments, and preparing discharge summaries with utmost compassion & care.
• All seminars/conferences pertaining to Chairman’s office are noted and written on a planner in front of his desk as well as upload and download various articles pertaining to diseases from Google search engine for clinical update and all.
• Attending heavy telephone calls and making slides on MS PowerPoint and taking print out of day-to-day actionable emails.
• Additionally holding the charge to look after External Audit of KPMG for converting the Hospital under ISO 9001-2000. Also taking supplementary charge of assisting Management Representative to verify the process of IQA and to make sure that all conditions for the ISO requirements are met.
• Additionally holding the Accountant charge of Mani Heart Care Pvt.
Ltd., chairman’s own company operated at home. Dealing with money transactions, issuing cheques, deducting TDS, Service Tax from the professional fees of doctors and the employees at home and a lot more.
• Discipline, punctuality, confidentiality, management tactics, loyalty to boss, and customer friendly are the things a secretary to follow here.
Salary drawing Rs.
000 + conveyance.
“Company Master Mechanical Works Private Limited. Jan’1999 to May 2002
This company has its birth way back in 1975. They are the pioneer manufacturers in the field of Automatic & Semi Automatic Bottling Plant, Packaging Machinery for Pharmaceutical Distillery, Pesticides, Foods, Oil Industries and Mineral Water. They have various branches in India and its headquarter is based at Bombay.
• Worked as Executive Secretary to General Manager
• Maintained Management Information System and prepared company’s forecast of sales for every year and also maintained all records in connection with sales and purchases and a bit of accounts matter.
• Attended telephone and co-ordinated with clients and customers, prepared quotations for various customers etc. Job was done by way Internet, Telefax, Scanner, MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint, Visiting Card Reader entry etc.
Government Organization Central Reserve Police Force. 1989 to 1999
• Served as a Personal Secretary to Dy. Director Administration .
• Did all the clerical jobs that were assigned to me.
• Dealt with all official correspondence independently and systematically by maintaining files and took dictation whenever requirement arose.
• Maintained all office protocols.
• Maintained a diary in which all pending works were noted.
• Attended phone calls and liaised with other departments to get the work done.
• Dealt with High Court and Supreme Court Legal cases pertaining to the department in consultation with Deputy Director (Legal), Govt.
Counsel and Ministry of Law and lower court cases like Motor Accident Tribunal Cases and District Court cases like filing written statement and dealing with summons etc. All legal issues were dealt with according to the interest of Union of India and the Central Reserve Department.
• Dealt with correspondence relating to tour and travel of Officers and arranged their flight tickets and made a planner for their future itinerary etc.
“Nothing is impossible everything is possible”. If one is served an opportunity and if he is Workholic, definitely he will prove his ability and quality in a short span of time. To face challenges boldly and to execute work on a philosophy of "Excellence" is my moto and my every deed depends on “Action” and not on “Words”
Place: New Delhi
- Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:08 pm
Professional Placement is a Medical Recruitment company specializing in finding suitable positions for doctors / physicians in all medical fields.
For up-to-date vacancies, please visit our website:
or emails us you CV at info@professionalplacement.
Check a doctor's response to similar questions
to a friend