Forum Archives

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Primary Care

Other Sections

Research Tools

Medical Tutorials

Medical Software

The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Primary Care Answers List

Forum Name: Eye diseases (Ophthalmology)

Question: clouded vision

cherish - Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:00 pm

Hello, I am a 26 year old female. I have no past diagnoses except for a Ovarian cyst last summer. No surgerys. I am on no medication. My family history is very clean except for my mother had Breast cancer and my grandpa had Prostate cancer (I know I don't need to worry about this
Well my question is this.
I have had perfect vision my whole life. But lately my vision seems clouded or foggy. I can see just fine but it seems foggy. My thinking process feels the same way. Just typing this seems different. I know where all the letter buttons are, but I keep messing up and needing to back type to fix things. Like I type a letter that I think is right and it isn't, sometimes its even on the wrong side of the keyboard. The eye sight is starting to make me nervous when I drive, like I said I can see just fine, but its foggy.
So any ideas on what causes these symptons. I also have other problems too, don't know if they are in conjunction with eachother. I have been gaining weight for no reasons. I don't eat more, I only eat two meals a day (not a lunch eater.) I go walking with my kids frequently. I also feel very tired and weak lately. Just bathing my kids kills me, from being tired and also my back has been hurting. I also have been having Headaches alot. I have had migraines my whole life (family curse) but these Headaches are different. They are more in the back of my head and sometimes they feel more deep inside.
I know alot of these has nothing to do with eye problems, but like I said, I don't know if they are in conjuction.
mamaflower55 - Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:09 pm

I am 36 yrs old, female and my sister noticed yellow spots on my eyes, they appeared raised from the surface. I have no pain but I am very sentive to the light outside. I noticed that my father has the same thing? Got any clues? please help cant afford dr visit. thanks Lisa

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

send to a friend

Are you a doctor or a nurse?

Do you want to join the Doctors Lounge online medical community?

Participate in editorial activities (publish, peer review, edit) and give a helping hand to the largest online community of patients.

Click on the link below to see the requirements:

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.
We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here

Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions | Editorial Board | About us
Copyright 2001-2007 The Doctors Lounge. All rights reserved.