Powered by

Home  |  Forums  |  Humor  |  Advertising  |  Contact
   Ask a Doctor

News via RSS

Forum Archives

Primary Care

Other Sections

Research Tools

Medical Tutorials

Medical Software

The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Forum Name: Ear Nose and Throat

Question: vertigo...or?

littleindian - Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:25 am

For the past week I have had vertigo. First, it started in the morning and by night, I was feeling fine. But, today it caught up with me at night. Along with this, I have had blurred vision, double vision, and sometimes a slight Headache. I have tried to look up reasons, and I do know that a lot of areas can cover this. One that worries me is MS, I do also have tremors in muscles, but not too often. And, I suffer from a lot of the side affects of MS, including restless leg syndrom. Please help me!!!!!
Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:51 pm

Hi littleindian,
The symptoms you suggest would'nt really suggest MS (this of course is purely speculative). They do however, indicate that you should get a neurological examination to exclude other neurological diseases. Vertigo could be caused by diseases affecting the brain or the inner ear. From the picture you are painting a disease of the brain should be excluded before anything else.

send to a friend

Are you a doctor or a nurse?

Do you want to join the Doctors Lounge online medical community?

Participate in editorial activities (publish, peer review, edit) and give a helping hand to the largest online community of patients.

Click on the link below to see the requirements:

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.
We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here

Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions | Editorial Board | About us
Copyright 2001-2007 The Doctors Lounge. All rights reserved.