Powered by

Home  |  Forums  |  Humor  |  Advertising  |  Contact
   Ask a Doctor

News via RSS

Forum Archives

Primary Care

Other Sections

Research Tools

Medical Tutorials

Medical Software

The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Forum Name: Ear Nose and Throat

Question: strang symptoms do I need to worry

rlbchick - Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:49 am

Last week I had a cold or sinus problem, don't know which one. When I started feeling a little better, infact I felt total better then I started having some very weird symptoms, I have been getting dizzy at the list little thing, it is diffulcult to sollow, it doesn't hurt it's just diffulcult, a Headache that sort of feels like a sinus Headache but my regular sinus med doesn't touch it, my left arm feels week and heaey, when I stand up I feel like I am going to faint, I feel like I am going to throw up, and I get shakey, and when I have taken my temp. it has been below normal. I was just wondering if I need to worry about these or if it could be my body reacting to the cold I had, but I don't understand why I would have felt comply better and back to normal for four days then start having these symptoms. Thank you in advance, and may God bless
Dr. Russell M - Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:44 am

It would be best if you could get yourself examined by a doctor so that treatable conditions may be ruled out at the earliest.

send to a friend

Are you a doctor or a nurse?

Do you want to join the Doctors Lounge online medical community?

Participate in editorial activities (publish, peer review, edit) and give a helping hand to the largest online community of patients.

Click on the link below to see the requirements:

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.
We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here

Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions | Editorial Board | About us
Copyright 2001-2007 The Doctors Lounge. All rights reserved.