Powered by


                    Home  |  Forums  |  Humor  |  Advertising  |  Contact
   Health Questions

   News via RSS






   Forum Archives






















   Primary Care






   Other Sections


   Research Tools

   Medical Tutorials

   Medical Software




The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Primary Care Answers List

Forum Name: Studying Clinical Sciences

Question: Becoming an MRI tech

x0x011 - Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:11 am

Currently I'm in a program which allows second year student to choose between becoming a radiographer or a sonographer. I was wondering which career field would be best to study if I were to eventually to study to become an MRI technician? MRI program requirements include either RT or ultrasound certification but I was wondering which was more similar to MRI and which would prepare me more for MRI?
x0x011 - Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:12 pm

?? anyone

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

send to a friend

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a doctor or a nurse?

Do you want to join the Doctors Lounge online medical community?

Participate in editorial activities (publish, peer review, edit) and give a helping hand to the largest online community of patients.

Click on the link below to see the requirements:

Doctors Lounge Membership Application




We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.
We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here

Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions | Editorial Board | About us
Copyright 2001-2007 The Doctors Lounge. All rights reserved.