Question: A question about ANXIETY

thisgirl - Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:48 am

[b]I was on the phone, then all of a sudden I just felt like throwing up. I am not sick at all either! Then, I just HAD to drive home, but then today when my friend was going to meet up with me tomorrow, I felt that feeling of throwing up. Is it because of Anxiety because tomorrow I will be seeing my friend? Also, I haven't been able to sleep well.

Please help me.

this girl~[/b]
 Dr. Russell M - Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:12 pm

User avatar Hi!

How long have you been having these problems? Do you have problems with heartburn/reflux? Are you on any medications?

Bill
 justme2 - Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:24 am

I have had Anexity and depresson for a long time it all started when I took care of my mother who had MS the stress of it all finely got to me where I thought I was going crazy. My chest would hurt so bad I thought I was having a heart attack. Now after twelve years of taking care of her she passed away due to her MS I have a job at a nursing home and I realiy love it but I can't work more then five hours without being to tired. My question is it normal for me to become so tired after doing only Five hours of work? My bosses are realiy understanding because the nursing home I work at is the one she we in. See I fill kind of gulity because of her death I think it was all my falt that she died because if we didn't have to put her in the nursing home she would still be alive to day. Well Il sign off now if anyone can help me It would take a big load off i've been carring around its seven monthes since her death
Justme :?:

BubblegumGirl - Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:21 pm

IF you do not think you have a bug then I would say it may be nerves/. I have gotten so nervous or workrd up taht I thought I was going to throw up. I have a friend though when she will get really stressed will throw up and cannot help it. Hopefully this will not become a habit and was just one time thing. Hope you get better soon.

|