News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

Forum Name: Psychiatric Topics

Question: Am i just lazy or is there something wrong

Duke - Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:01 am

today i was ment to go to work as and i really need the money but i just don't seem to have the energy or the motivation i just feel laszy, now the thing is that this keeps happaning i'll be full of energy for a few days sometimes wont even be able to sleep ive got so much, then all of a sudden i just wake up and i just cant be asked to do anything. but a day or two later i'll be full of energy. its realyl starting to effect my finacial situation. so is there something wrong or am ijust plain lazy?

another thing while iam here while iam at work as its not a particuly brain demanding job (iam a window cleaner) all i do i think and get worried about my girlfriend thinking all the time "is she cheating on me, is she gona finish with me, am i keeping her interested enough" its driving me mad and its putting a real big strain on my relationship as it worries me so much even though i know its stupid and it just doesnt go out of my head that i keep getting jealous around my girlfriend when she goes out with friends and i keep asking really stupid questions with almost split up 4 times this past week because of it. and whats more because iam not regully going to work i cant afford to by her things or take her out much to apolagise wich in turn worries me more that she's gona get bored of me cause i know she really likes going out.

i really need some help or just advice.
 Duke - Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:44 am

so no ones any advice, gret thanks this website is so helpfull
 Duke - Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:26 pm

please somebody help me, this is driving insane its really starting to effect my life
 Angela Grunewald, RN - Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:18 pm

User avatar This is looking like a self-esteen/depression issue to me. You sleep alot,lack of energy, plus you have concerns about your girlfriend leaving you and so on. I would recomend getting checked out by a doc and getting on some form of antidepressant possibly. With this info you have given thats all the advice I can give. But thank you for writing, I hope this was of some help. Good luck to you.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here