Question: i cant sleep next to him help

xlxs4r4hxlx - Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:14 pm

I don't know if this is in the right section, i didnt know who to send to please help!!! Okay so i have this problem which sounds weird to everyone i talk to about it. I still live at home and im a month away from being 19. The few times ive tryed to sleep over my boyfriends house, i feel sick. I get kind of hot like you do when your naucious, i get naucious, and i start to shake uncontrolably. I don't know why this is happening and really need to know what to do to get it to stop. I want to go on vacation with him and some friends for spring break but am afraid this will happen and i will be miserable. I also when on a trip to europe last march and had no problem, but i didnt sleep in the bed with a guy or anything.. please help!!!!
 Dr. K. Eisele - Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:20 pm

User avatar xlxs4r4hxlx:

Hmmm...very interesting situation. It sounds like you've found yourself in a real pickle.

I think this is something too complicated to be answered in this forum. There could be any multitude of reasons for your problem, some of them simple, some of them not.

An appointment with a psychiatrist is definitely recommended.

|