Question: I could get surgery for free in another country.. if i lie?

grneyeladydi - Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:49 am

I am 47 yrs old currently living with my mother due to illness. I am unemployed awaiting SSD and have no income. I have the opportunity to have surgery done for free in another county but would have to lie about where I live. My brother lives in that country and I could use his addres but my mother doesn't want me to in case he would get in trouble. I've asked a few people and they informed me that as long as I've lived there 1 day it's classified as living there and I could use his address. Do you think my mother is being over protected especially when it comes to the welfare of her daughter? I have Graves disease, Thyroid Eye Disease, Hyperthyroidism and take 27 pills a day, too many to list here.
 Dr. K. Eisele - Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:49 am

User avatar I think this is a question that only you can answer.

If this were an issue of life and death, wherein you would die if you could not have the surgery in the other country, it would be easy to answer.

Wish I could help more.

|