Forum Name: Antidepressants

Question: How much Klonopin is needed to OD?

DIZZYFRIZZIE - Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:55 pm

I currently take 1 mg BID. How much do I need to OD and not wake up?
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:50 pm

User avatar Dear DizzyFrizzie,

What is the meaning of this question? If you are thinking about taking an overdose, you have to call your doctor right now and tell him/her if you have a problem so that you can work it out.

If you are asking about whether the dose that you are currently taking is safe or not, the answer that it is a safe dose.

If you are having any problems and thinking about hurting yourself, please, you have to call your doctor right now.

DIZZYFRIZZIE - Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:59 pm

My question means how much is needed to OD on Klonopin. I don't want help, I just want the answer.
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:27 pm

User avatar Dear DizzyFrizzie,

i can not answer that question.

And in that case, i will have to ask you to call your doctor and ask him that question.

|