News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

Forum Name: Psychiatric Topics

Question: Love to get an answer from experience!

kasper87 - Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:07 am

Male
No Mental Dx's - - (Irritible Bowel D Patient)
No Surgeries
No Mental Family History
Current Meds: Humira - Entocort EC

My question is: Curious if this is normal and why.

I have noticed a lot when i am tired i get a lot of anxiety related symptoms. I don't feel i am depressed or stressed about to many things besides the fact i worry a lot.

I guess the MAIN question i have is, I sometimes feel that my "thoughts" or "mind" is so RANDOM when i am fatigued and feels like my thoughts are "loud" or too noticeable. Its almost one of those things that are hard to explain. My ears just feel opened up and i can hear "myself" think.. ( i guess it feels like its hard to control my mind when i am tired i guess.

Sounds like voices i know, but its my own mind, and i don't answer them, i don't hallucinate. i don't have delusions. I just think im worrieng over nothing. I am not in denial and i do realize i worry a lot.

I have been drinking a lot of Monster energy drinks that have a lot of caffeine in it. I drink a few a day, and im already tired as it is because i am borederline Anemic..... Mabey its just the fatigue and i need to eat better and ween myself off the caffeine.

Mabey i just need someone to tell me i am over exaggerating and im normal and i will overcome everything like i always do.

I work a 25 hour a week job and i consider myself pretty smart...

Any ideas why i feel this way? Why do i feel like im Schizo at times. I think I worry too much! :-)
 Dr. K. Eisele - Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:24 pm

User avatar Dear Kasper87:

You are worrying too much. I think if you do what you've been thinking about--weaning yourself off the energy drinks and eat better--you will feel much better.

Good luck, and let us know if this solves your problem.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here