Question: Strange marijuana effects

dewaholic - Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:46 am

I am female, when I was 2 I had a concussion from a car accident. A couple years ago I had a seizure: I had seizures after the head injury & the doctors said it could come back any time in my life & that was the 1 time it came back.

Anyway, back when I was 17 I first smoked pot. I had a reaction to it like I haven't heard of before. It made me tingly from head to toe. I couldn't stay still. I was basically freaking out about things. Acting real wierd etc. I quit with no problem. 11 years later, I smoked it again. Same thing. I swear I will never smoke it ever again. But I'm wondering, why do I have this strange reaction to this drug, when nobody else does?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:41 pm

User avatar Hi Dewaholic,

One of the things that makes drugs (including prescription drugs) dangerous is that there is usually a very small percentage of people that will react adversely to the drug.

It sounds like you are one of those that react severely to marijuana. I'm not sure of the exact reason for your feeling the way you do.

As you've suggested, I would recommend you avoid further use.

|