Question: Cant drink fluids - feeling drowsy

cloud01y - Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:10 pm

I have not been feeling well for quite some time now and i was woundering if you could prehaps know what may be wrong?
--------
I seam to be feeling very tired all the time, feel completely lazy and have very bad consentration, and cant sleep unless its after midnight.

I cant drink much, when i drink the area below my ribs instantly begin to hurt very badly and forces me to stop drinking more.
I seam to be going to the tiolet alot too(to pee) but when i do hardly anything comes out, even if i was feeling desprate.

also, these may be unrelated, but when i drink i always start to cough and bring up some katar(is that spelt right?) and i feel sick most of the time.
----------
I have been to the doctors before but she told me to ignore the pains, but i cant really.
I have had several blood tests but they said nothing apeared to be wrong in them :x

ty
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:56 pm

User avatar Hi!

How long have you been having these problems? Did you have your urinary problems discussed with your doctor?

bill
 cloud01y - Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:10 am

I have been having this problems for about 4months (but i have been noticing iv been needing to goto the tiolet more often for about a year, as its gratudaly got worse)

I went to the doctors the otherweek and i told her about it, but she just looked at my old records and told me to ignore the pain. But the problem i used to have was something with my stomoch as i could not eat, but thats fine now and i can eat fine.

|