News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   



Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

Forum Name: Psychiatric Topics

Question: Get a prescription online!

 serenity22 - Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:01 pm

:wink: Hi!

I am on Trifluorperazine the generic of Stelazine and have been taking it for 20 years with no adverse symptoms. I have recently moved to to a rural area where there are no psychiatrists. I was wondering if you knew of a physician that could prescribe it online for me?

Thank you in advance for your response and may God bless you and yours.
 Dr. Russell M - Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:12 pm

User avatar Hi!

I think this link should help for a start: The FDA guide to buying medications online

Best regards,
Dr. Russell


Check a doctor's response to similar questions


advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application


 advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)



Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2016
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.