Question: I hear inner voices wich are against me

volume - Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 am

I always feel like i have an enormous problem and i am hiding from the others, i keep it in myself1.So i am feeling very anxious,i feel sick sometimes,sometimes i can not eat.especaially when other prople are around,because i feel bad,i feel guilty for hiding my problem(wich i repeat i don't know exactly what it is)I feel under pressure by this problem wich i don't know what it is.I can not focus very well,i worry to much,i worry a lot,especailly that i might not focus .I feel it acts against me and i feel it is my fault.I thought for so many times what is that boderrs me and i came up to some strange conclusion.I was feeling guilty for masturbating and bad so i decided to tell my parents to get a relief.I told them but it doesn't work.Now it came to my mind that i have to tell them other things about my sexuality,but i am to ashamed and i am not sure this is the answer.It is very hard to talk about my sexuality with my parents,i feel i will explode,so that is why i thought that maybe this was my problem (the fact that i have to tell them this and i can not),but it didn't work.I feel with a knot in my neck like i have done something wrong ,ifeel nauxious it is dire,horrible.It has been going on for 4 years.Some psyhycologists told me that i have to see what really bodders but i don't know for sure what is boddering me.
And the worse is i worry i might not focus.I hear some inner voices wich don't give me peace("it is your fault!,it is your fault!you know you have to tell the truth ,or else you will feel bad forever""you are to stuborn,you know you are wrong,admit it!);
This are inner voices ,it is not like i am hearing voices from outside.
What do you thing is the solution and what is the thing with this voice?
 Richard2342 - Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Hi. I'm not a doctor. But I'm not sure why you feel guilty about your sexuality. Lots of people masturbate, it's not necessarily something immoral, as long as you keep it in moderation. I'm not sure what else it is you feel you need to 'confess,' though. I'm going to GUESS maybe it's because you're going through puberty, which is nothing to feel guilty about, it happens to everyone. Maybe the 'voices' are because of your guilt. Try just telling them to shut up, that you have nothing to be guilty about.
 S.WILLIAMS,RN - Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:30 pm

The most important thing to do is to tell someone you trust that you are hearing voices. You said you see a Psychologist, this would be the person to tell. If you are no longer seeing a mental health professional then you need to tell your regular doctor so they can help you. At your age sometimes things like this happen. You are not alone. A Psychiatrist or Psychologist can also help you deal with all the feelings that you are having about your sexuality. They will listen to you . They will not judge you.
Please make an appointment and let us know how you're doing.
Peace,
 loviebeeb - Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:58 pm

First of all, whoever replyed to this by telling him he should tell his inner voices to shut up, I don't think it would be smart to talk back to any voice that he may be hearing. I think he may be working himself up to the point where he is causeing what he is thinking to sound like it's talking to him. I would seek a new phyciatric evaluation and go from there. don't be nervous to try that either, anything can help!

|