Question: giving up or going crazy - any ideas?

Deirdre - Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:14 am

I have been sick for a while now. Very fatigued with nausea more often than not with incredible back pain. I have been scoped in every possible place & have had a Ct scan which showed lesions on the liver. Ultra-sound confirmed they were cysts. Then I had a low grade fever for a long time and sometimes all the glands in the left side of my body in my neck, under my jaw bone and now in my armpit are sore. I often get weakness in the legs and have lost a lot of weight in the past 14 months. I haven't lost anymore but had dropped so much so soon in the beginning. Doctors say there is nothing wrong. I was beginning to believe that. Went to a chiropractor and he took an x-ray and said everything looked good but that my back was in rough condition (out in some places). Great I thought! This is why I have been feeling like I have been. I went to him 5 times and he was very good, however - after each adjustment my glands would swell and hurt again, and I would also get stomach problems again of which I haven't had since the colonoscopy. Weird how every adjustment did this. Now I have a nagging pain in the left breast (3 months) and to add to the list of glands my left armpit is really tender.
I know this is a lot but please shed some light or give me some kind of understanding as to why my glands hurt but I am not sick with a flu or cold or nothing. what could cause this to happen?????? :roll:
 DeLWolcott - Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:43 pm

There is something else going on that needs further investigation. Too many symptoms have been seen throughout this time in my opinion.

|