News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

Forum Name: Psychiatric Topics

Question: Going to snap. Homicidal? Suicidal

JackFiend - Sun May 24, 2009 10:46 pm

This is a separate post from the dental post about the dentures. I have little by little have come to the point applying for disability time and time again. I have no insurance DfS is screwing w/ me. The lawyer isn't calling back. The child support building up. I have Asperger's Syndrome, ADD, High anxiety, Bi polar, Schizophenia. I have come to the conclusion that the government is out to get me, and I will not stand to be put in a small room. I will take an offensive action against officer. I will hurt someone. To the point now stress is too high. I don't know what to do. About to have another mental breakdown. NO medical insurance. oh god oh god oh god. IT's like it all part fo their master ###### plan. Need advice. Have no money. Dfs won't return calls. Memory often fuzzy. Only drink a couple of beers socially. never at home.what am i gonna do what am i gonna do.....................
 simonne westort LPN - Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Hello,
I know this is not a recent post, and i hope things are going better for you.
You have a lot going on, and it sounded like you really needed to vent. I hope you have family and friends for support to get you through these rough times.
It is surprising with your diagnoses that you are denied from disability. Every state's regulations may be different. I wish you luck with this.
It is so difficult with the health insurance. usually hospitals will not deny you medical care for acute illness or trauma, but in your case, you would need insurance if you are taking meds for your condition. I can see why you would feel that your memory is fuzzy at times. you have a lot of stressors right now.
I really hope that some of this has gotten resolved for you. It will help you to hang in there and take one day at a time.
good luck to you
simonne

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here