Question: Obsessed with Death and hearing voices

sariputta - Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:43 pm

I'm obsessed with death since linking to Buddhism. I haven't been good in the brain, went to Biorgonomy and they said I wasn't producing a chemical in the body and it was affecting the brain. They put it right. But I'm still obsessed with death, and my thinking is not in the brain, it's below the brain coming from the middle bottom of the brain and going to the front bottom of the brain and it's always touching the death thought and I don't think about anything else. I'm taking Zpyprexa but ther brain is airy now it's not solid, and this thinking is still going on. Help
 Faye Lang, RN, MSW - Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Hello, sariputta,

I'm sorry that this response is so late. I'll respond anyway, in the hope that it may be helpful to you or to others.

What you describe about your thinking is very much related to your diagnosis of psychosis. It is very important that you talk with your psychiatrist or therapist about what is bothering you, and how you are thinking about it. Sometimes a different medication dosage or a different medication can help, but your psychiatrist is the best person to help you make that decision. If you haven't told your psychiatrist or therapist about your thinking, please tell them at your next appointment. I'm very glad for you that your medications are helping. Good luck to you.

|