News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   



Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

Forum Name: Psychiatric Topics

Question: nervous - Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:00 pm

Hello, im 15 and i cant ejaculate and i havent noticed any change in my testicle size but have all other signs of pubert
do u know wats wrong
 DeLWolcott - Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:08 pm

This is something that you need to speak with a physician about. Make certain that you feel comfortable enough to discuss this, as some very personal questions are going to be asked. You are at the age where you need to be able to acknowledge your sexual development on a more adult level, so take a deep breath and ask your physician any questions that you may have.
 haris123 - Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:53 pm

:( dear u r asking question before u reach that particular age, if u r worry please ask this question from ur physician, ok take serious ur study


Check a doctor's response to similar questions


advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application


 advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)



Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2016
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.