Question: I want to be treated as a baby and don't know what to do.

Buruma Baby - Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:07 am

I'm a 20+ year old man who has secretly wanted to be treated like a one year old baby girl since I was 12. This want has gone from being a minor fantasy to a full obsession leading to depression, and the only way to lessen it is to take steps to become more like a baby girl. Right now I'm wearing a diaper listening to hypnosis files that will make me act less like an adult and more like a baby. So any advice?
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 am

you possibly suffer from what is called Paraphilic Infantilism. It is characterized by the desire to wear diapers reasons other than medical necessity. A person suffering from Paraphilic Infantilism wants to be treated as an infant also known as Adult Baby. Desires and tastes of Paraphilic Infantilism vary around a common theme of diapers and babyhood. The other extreme involves erotic aspects and might end in orgasm and ejaculation.
An Infantilist would prefer to be called Adult Baby. As to why a person has a desire to be diapered, rocked to sleep while being bottle fed would be one of the great mysteries and very little is known about this condition.
Paraphilic Infantilism isn't directly harmful. AB/DL is something you could look into. It is the abbreviation for Adult Baby/Diaper Lovers.
Treatments would include Psychoanalysis, Hypnosis, Behavior therapy, Cognitive therapy, Drug therapy.

Good Luck and Best Wishes.

|