Question: eating ice

sbanks - Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:29 am

i have developed a habit of eating ice daily. is this bad for you? will it harm
 camara - Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:11 am

Eating ice is fun :) I like to eat it too. It should definitely not do you any harm as its just cold water. And its actually meant to be quite soothing if you suffer from motion sickness. But im no doctor, so i cant say for sure if its bad or not. My guess however is that it is ok.

However, are getting ice cravings? Do you feel you have the need to eat ice everyday, all day? I don't crave it, i just like eating it if i have it in my drink.

C

|