News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

Forum Name: Antidepressants

Question: depression??

odie - Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:17 pm

A few years ago I had weight loss surgery. I had been feeling awfull for some time now even to the point of almost passing out. No energy no drive for anything, ensomnia, and bad mood swings.I have been back and forth to the doctor many many times. I resently had blood work done LOTS OF IT. And the doctor found nothing wrong just like every time I go to the doctor. I have tryed many kinds of antidepresants and I have had bad reactions to all of them. Please tell me what I can do for my self so that I can start feeling better.
 DeLWolcott - Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:53 am

Are you on any medications right now?
What medications have you been on since your surgery, and how long for each?
What type of weight loss surgery did you have?
Was this surgery successful?
How much exercise are you getting now?

I ask the questions in hopes of narrowing down what is causing your symptoms. I'll be watching for your response! :)

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here