Forum Name: Antidepressants

Question: depression??

odie - Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:17 pm

A few years ago I had weight loss surgery. I had been feeling awfull for some time now even to the point of almost passing out. No energy no drive for anything, ensomnia, and bad mood swings.I have been back and forth to the doctor many many times. I resently had blood work done LOTS OF IT. And the doctor found nothing wrong just like every time I go to the doctor. I have tryed many kinds of antidepresants and I have had bad reactions to all of them. Please tell me what I can do for my self so that I can start feeling better.
 DeLWolcott - Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:53 am

Are you on any medications right now?
What medications have you been on since your surgery, and how long for each?
What type of weight loss surgery did you have?
Was this surgery successful?
How much exercise are you getting now?

I ask the questions in hopes of narrowing down what is causing your symptoms. I'll be watching for your response! :)

|