News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

Forum Name: Psychiatric Topics

Question: anxiety help

BubblegumGirl - Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:15 pm

I hope that someone out there can please help me. I am 27 and a female. I have had panic attacks for about four years on and off . I ahve recently fallen into the worst episode yet. I have so many symtoms and wonder if these all can be caused by panic and anxiety. I have mild chest pain, short of breath, nausea, stomach,back, jaw, and pain in both arms. Back pain is lower, the pain in my arm is usually the upper arms and the stomach pain comes and goes. I have headaches, dizziness, and some lightheadness. I am extremely weak a lot and what I would say fatiqued. Also I sometimes feel so weak I just feel like I could pass out and struggle to keep going. My vision is usually okay, appetite is horrible. This my seem excessive but every single one of these symtoms I experience quite a bit, OH and my neck hurts too, Please someone tell me what they think. I have not been to the doctor for these symtoms recently,but was at the hospital about four months ago had an EKG, bloodwork and cat scan done. Is this too much or is this just a build up of the anxiety i have been this way for about a month. Any suggestions and others people experiences would be really helpful God bless and take care !!!!
 flipgirl - Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:40 pm

I can't how u feel!It's exactlly what I feel ...
I posted a topic as well maybe someone will answer .Did you get any kind of answers from somebody ?
 mimo - Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:16 am

Hello,
the symptoms that you describe can be connected to the anxiety disorder. But first I think it will be ok if you undergo the medical examination so that can be checked if there are included any organic illnesses. Also think about your daily live, job, family, finances...do you have any problems in your life.?If there is physically everything ok (after the medical examination), then you shod lock for some psychiatric help and find the reason for your troubles .

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here