Question: HELP!! NEED INFO IN MEDICATIONS FOR FIBROMYALGIA

dimeless9 - Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:31 pm

HELP, I WAS RECENTLY TOLD BY MY DR I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA. I HAD BEEN TAKING ULTRASET FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND IT WAS WORKING BUT AFTER A YEAR IT WAS NOT WORKING AS WELL.. MY DR PUT ME ON NAPROXIN AND IT IS NOT WORKING.. DOES ANYONE ELSE KNOW OF SOMETHING THAT WORKS...MAYBE IN THE SAME FAMILY AS ULTRASET BUT WITHOUT THE PROBLEMS IT CAN CAUSE YOUR LIVER?? HELP I AM IN PAIN,.,
 Dr. P. M. Aries - Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:49 pm

User avatar Dear dimeless,

first of all you have to know that there is not a single medication that makes you free of pain. fisrt priority: get more informations about FMS. second priority: make sports and take a warm bath as often as you can if it makes you feel good. thrird priority: amitryptilin may be of benefit, although it is unikely that it makes you free of pain in total.

|