News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Rheumatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Rheumatology Answers List

Forum Name: Rheumatology Topics

Question: Looking for help!!!

Cmorris - Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:06 pm

I am looking for someone that could help my mother in law. {bare with me if I don't spell these right} She suffers from Rhuematoid arthritis, Fibermalgia, Osteoperosis, has a hole in her heart and a history of strokes. Recently we found out because of the osteoperosis, that she has 5 herniated discs in her back. She is in constant pain and takes a multitude of medications. A couple of days ago she saw some doctors from John Hopkins, and they said they couldn't do the surgery because of all her other problems..they didn't think she would make it..We are not looking for a miracle, just some help so she can move around without all the pain, she is only in her early 40s. I would appreciate any information anyone could give me.. Thanks for you time, I am very grateful/
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:04 pm

User avatar She could always go to a pain therapist. Has her doctor explained why she is going through all these medical problems at such an early age.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here