News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Rheumatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Rheumatology Answers List

Forum Name: Rheumatology Topics

Question: Trembling

kandy - Mon May 07, 2007 11:01 am

Hi,
I'm a 25 year old female. For the past few months, i've noticed that from my elbows to my fingers, i feel a slight trembling. I noticed that especially when i'm doing slow movements or for example when my arm is in the air and i try to bring my index finger slowly beside my middle finger. My arms feel very weak, and i feel like i need to have them rested alot. It feel like i've constantly been lifting alot of weights. The feeling is a little the same with my legs, but it's so little that i'm disregarding it. I am not under any medication. I feel tired alot, and unenergetic.

What could be wrong with me? Could it be due to the fact that almost a year ago, i lifted a very very heavy mirror with my husband? I remember that right after lifting it, my arms felt so heavy, almost dead. I couldn't lift the lightest thing.

Any input is appreciated, Thanks
 kandy - Mon May 07, 2007 11:03 am

could this be arthritis, or a beginning of parkinson's?
 kandy - Mon May 07, 2007 11:58 am

I don't know if this is also related but I've also been getting tiny blood marks on my body...They usually come one at a time and go.. I really need someone's advice about all this. Things as simple as touching the corner of my eye are almost tiring to my arm (forearm and fingers)..

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here