News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Rheumatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Rheumatology Answers List

Forum Name: Rheumatology Topics

Question: Shoulder Pain

SoquelSlugger19 - Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:58 pm

Hello,
I have a grade one seperation of my right shoulder with a stretched C4 and C5 nerve. Have had an EMG and about to have my second MRI. Neurologist said only rest and time will heal it. Was wondering if there was any other way to heal before February. It hurts to run, swim, move it up and down. Please help.
Thanks,
SoquelSlugger19
 Dr. Russell M - Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:06 pm

User avatar Hi!

I am not a neurologist, and don't suppose my opinions count on the face of the fact that the neurologist has seen you first-hand and has rendered his advice. You might want to consult with a physical therapist too, for further help.

bill

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here