Question: Arm Muscles

Frvade - Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:22 pm

I was wondering what part of the arm is exercised in the activities of A) bench press and B) arm curls (it's basically you have a bench press bar and you stand up and hold it with your palms facing up. Then you lift the bar to your chest by folding your arm upwards and then lower it back down). Also, I was wondering what exercises could be done to exercise the portions of the arm/chest that arent worked in the aforementioned exercises.
 Frvade - Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:14 pm

a 1, a 2, a BUMP
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:59 pm

User avatar Dear Frvade,

i think the bench press mainly exercises the triceps and the pectoralis muscles while the arm curls mainly exercises the biceps muscles of the arm.

Regarding the second part of the question, you will have to ask your trainer about the exercises needed.

ices30 - Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:10 am

i've been having muscle twitching for five years and i am thirty years old in my legs ,, arms,stomach and i am fed up with it can you please help me.

|