Question: all over pain

babyluv2004 - Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:03 pm

Hello, I am a 32 year old female that feels like a 90 year old. I recently found out that I have several bulging disc in my neck and lower back. I also have had a MRI on my brain that showed some sort of spot, not sure what it is yet. I had bloodwork done that showed a positive result for rheumatoid arthritis and hvae been told that I suffer from migraines. Now knowing all the results of all the test has explained some of the pain I have, but not all of it. I have bilateral hip and shoulder pain. These areas feel as if the skin is scalded,very sore to the touch and at the same time there is a numbness. It feels like palces have been deadened for surgery and all you feel is the pressure of touch.Some of the headaches I have feel like lightening bolts striking in my head. I have a burning sensation in my lower back radiating into the buttocks down the outer thigh to about the knees. I also develop very sore places on my head that I cannot stand to touch, not even to wash my hair.My memory and thought process is really messed up. I forget things from 10 minutes ago and loose train of thought in mid sentence. I have been to a nuerosurgeon who said there was nothing he could do and my last appointment with my neurologists was very disappointing. I was told that I suffer from an aoto immune disease and that all I can do is treat the symptoms and learn to live with it. There is surely more that can be done I do not want to just learn to live with it. My life has taken a dramatic 360 in the past year and I would like to be able to get at least part of it back. If anyone has any information or advice, I gladly welcome it. Please help if you can. Thanks, Babyluv2004
 Dr. Russell M - Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:32 pm

User avatar Hi!

I am sorry I cannot be of more help. But have you tried joining support groups for rheumatoid arthritis and migraine? You might find interesting solutions or guidance to experts.

bill

|