Question: Posibly scleroderma, pos ANA, SCL-70 and simptoms

natatata - Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Hello doctor,
i had a blood test that showed ANA positive(114) and scl-70(2.5). I didn't have any signs of reumatic diasease, only allergies, that's why doctor ordered blood tests for me. Haif a year later i started to have weird signs such as swolen salivary gland( under the tongue, one side),dry mouse, dry eyes(not much), fever 99F or less, heartburn( that doesn't go away with prilosac) and today i notice i have white oval shape spot on my cheek and it surrounded by small blood vessels....
My reumatologyst keep saing that it's not scleroderma, not Sjogren or any other autoim. diaseases.
What do you think it could be? And are there any tests that can show for sure what i have?
thank you
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:31 am

User avatar Hello,The description of the oral leisions are of oral lichen planus and would respond to external application of steroids.Alternate diagnosis of moniliasis an yeast infection also is a possiblity.Good wishes.