Question: pectoralmuscle

banditboy21 - Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:22 am

Hello my problem is i was born with out a pectoral muscleon my right side and i was wondering if any one knows of any procedure i can have done to fix this problem to even out my chest
 Kirsty_Oz - Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:49 am

So it has been confirmed by a clinician that you are missing your right pectoral muscle?

If this is the case; there are certainly plastic surgery methods that could rectify this; contact your state board of plastic surgeons (if that is avail in your country) and find out which surgeon performs such surgerys.

Good Luck!
 banditboy21 - Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:10 am

is there a medical name for this and is it common i don't want a implant im looking for a way to have a muscle put in place of the pec possibly moved from leg or somewhere else and transplanted in my chest thanks for your help
 banditboy21 - Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:10 am

|