Question: Random pain on my right side.

KaiQom - Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:03 am

ok for the past 2 weeks ive been getting random pains in my right side stomach just below my ribcage. it last for about 5 minutes then just goes... but when im having the pain it feels like a trapped muscle or something and i hav to bend forward for it to not hurt. also i cant breath in properly as my lungs enlarge and it pushes against the pain. although last night when i had the pain i acidentally breathed in and it hurt me alot but then my lungs must have pushed the muscle or what ever it is because the pain went away. its worrying me alittle as im not sure what is the problem if anyone has any ideas could they let me know please thanx in advance.
 Dr. Russell M - Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:26 pm

User avatar Hi!

Have you been to your doctor regarding this? The site of pain is suggestive of a biliary colic, but you will need to consult your doctor to be definite about it.

bill

|