Question: I cant trun my head to the left with out it hurting

Life_Hurts - Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:19 am

OK i am 13 year old girl and one day i went to go lie on the floor but i went to go lie on the floor like a push up but i locked my arms and put my head down i have no idea why i did this and right right right after that i could not move my neck to the left i can only move it a little wayand when i acedentialy move it to the left it feels like someone is grabing and squezzing my muscel the pain is right under the hair line level to my left ear is there anyway i could have twisted it like you twist your knee because I have done that alot of times but it is weird because i can trun my head to the right but not the left sincie i have this problem is there a special postion to sleep thanks for your time sincerly Life_Hurts
 Jennifer R.N. - Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:26 pm

I had a friend once who passed out every time he turned his head to the left and it turned out to just be something muscular. Or maybe you could try a chiropractor if that's something you feel comfortable with. Let your parents know. I'm sure they'll get you some help. :-)
 chloe140590 - Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:09 pm

hi
i was just reading about the trouble you had with your neck! i have exact the same wrong with mine! it is slightly slanted to the left,swollen and every time i turn it to the left it kills! i also keep getting random pains, like every 2 minutes! also, every time i lift my left arm up or move it dramatically that also kills?! i don't have a clue what it is but im getting fed up with it! It started yesterday morning when i woke up...but i can't think of what caused it...what did you do when you had the same problem!? get back to me asap please...thanks :) x

|