Question: pain seems to be spreading

shanninski - Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:46 pm

I feel like i should be 80 years old, but am only 35. my throat has been sore off and on for a month and 1/2.my neck has been so sore and stiff and now behind my shoulder blade on one side is really tender..even kinda hurts to push on the area.a week ago i woke up and am getting pain down my leg(starts right in the middle of my butt and goes all the way down to my feet).i get sriking pains down it.i feel almost like i was literally hit by a car...it feels badly bruised my whole side of my body...im soo tired all the time too, and feeling pretty down.I keep telling myself that it will all go away, and seem to be avoiding the doc(they scare me)...hoping that someone may know what this old bag is going through??? :D ....please someone reply
 DeLWolcott - Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:17 am

I understand you don't like going to the doctor, but this needs to be evaluated. Start with your family physician as this could be something as simple as a sinus infection that has gone wild, or even the flu. If not, your physician will be able to point you to the branch of medicine that will most likely be able to pinpoint the problem.

Good luck!

|