News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Surgery Answers List

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: Non-Surgical Mole Removal?

detroitpistons363 - Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:09 pm

I wanted to know if there are any mole removal creams or non surgical products that remove moles. I reshearched the web and found the products dermatend and also mole wart vanish, but im not convinced it will work. Do you know of any non surgical products that can really remove moles and such?
 Dr. Tino Anthony Solomon - Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:31 pm

Hello there,

Before you consider removing your mole I would recommend you take note of its appearance and size. Is this mole new or old? Where is it located? Has it changed in size or pattern? I am not an expert in mole removal and am only familiar with surgical mole removal from observing seniors performing this, either for aesthetic purposes or to remove suspicious moles for histopathological testing. My best advice to you would be to post this question on the dermatology forum as they are best at dealing with these.

Kind regards,

Dr Tino Solomon
BSc(Hons) MBBS
Senior House Officer in Surgery

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here