Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

Back to Surgery Answers List

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: After Gynecomastia Surgery

beny1924 - Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:09 am

Hello I am 18 years old mail and last year I had gynecomastia surgery on my right breast. It just started bothering me this summer could it be do to change of weather? also I noticed that I have a few tiny black dots around the nipple itself that comes off but comes right back. Please get back to me
thank you
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:57 am

User avatar Hello Beny1924,

I suspect that this issue is not directly related to your surgery although it is possible. It may be related in that there may be some scar tissue pulling on the skin and irritating it. This would typically present more with dimpling of the skin, though.

It may be that you have a mild skin infection of the area. This may be due to a bacteria or a fungal skin infection. I'd recommend you have your doctor take a look at this to see what is going on.

|